Joy Bauer’s Food Remedies
Do you have a question for Joy? She is LIVE in our studio tonight - Wednesday 12/10 at 8pm ET! Email your questions to email@example.com.
For many people, knowing what to eat, when to eat, and how much to eat is a puzzle they’ve lost all hope of ever solving. Anyone who has ever tried to make a commitment to healthy eating knows the obstacles: The dizzying number of choices in grocery stores and restaurants; the crazy, on-the-go schedules of every member of the family; the relentless hype and marketing surrounding fatty and sugary snack foods; and the powerful appetites fueled by habits, traditions, and humongous portion sizes.
Subjects covered include:
- Pistachios help lower your cholesterol
- Coffee and tea may protect your brain and enhance memory
- Ginger and turmeric are potent anti-inflammatories and may help relieve arthritis pain
- Whole grains dramatically reduce your blood pressure
- Lentils and beans increase you energy and improve mood
- Berries, broccoli, onions and pomegranates are bursting with cancer-fighting ingredients
In this program, Joy Bauer explores and explainsserious health issues in a fun and friendly format – all with a step-by-step action plan. A nutritionist for more than two decades, Joy Bauer has helped her patients learn the proper foods to eat to lose weight and gain health. And, perhaps most importantly, Joy motivates people to take the first steps towards better health through what they eat – “Life is hard, food should be easy” and “Dare to make the leap” are her mottos.